Changing the Outline and Fill Style of an Element
Select the element that you want to operate, and then change the options value in the Style panel.
These styles are available of all elements except Barcode and Picture element.
- Border color: Click the ... button to open the color dialog box. Then choose the border color.
- Border color alpha: It can be set between 0 to 255.
- Border width : It is used to specify the width of the lines of elements, the value is in your defined default unit.
- Border style : There are four kinds of border style can be chosen, please see the right picture.
- Fill color:Click the ... button to open the color dialog box. Then choose the fill color.
- Fill color alpha:It can be set between 0 to 255.
- Fill style:There are 53 kinds of fill style can be choose.
These two options are special for Polygon element.
- Vertices : Specify the side segments for a polygon element, the minimal value is 3.
- Radius : Specify the ratio of odd points radius to even points radius in a polygon element, see the effect in left example picture.