Manual do usuário
Aulux Barcode Label Maker 7
The use of bar coding has been growing dramatically over the last 20 years. Barcodes have slowly become an essential part of modern civilization. Their use is widespread, and the technology behind barcodes is constantly improving.Bar codes have become an everyday experience for most people. In point-of-sale management, the use of barcodes can provide very detailed up-to-date information on key aspects of the business, enabling decisions to be made much more quickly and with more confidence. Besides sales and inventory tracking, barcodes are very useful in shipping, receiving and tracking.
How do you print bar code labels? Barcode printer? Why not to try an ordinary printer? Inkjet, Laser or even Thermal, Barcode Label Maker ™ will print to 99% of PC compatible printers.
Barcode Label Maker is an easy-to-use, fully featured software for designing labels, creating barcodes and printing your labels. Our label printing program allows you to include variable data such as product codes and descriptions, barcodes, logos and images in your labels.
Barcode Label Maker enables you to:
- Create and produce great labels with embeded label templates
- Create any size of label with Barcodes, Text, Shapes, Images etc.
- Variable data for text, barcode and image elements. Support importing data from Excel, Access and text file.
- Connect to database, SQL query builder.
- Print to most of Windows compatible printers including label printer, thermal transfer, inkjet and industrial laser printers.
- Produce over 30 types of barcodes:
[1D Linear Barcodes]
CODABAR, CODE 128, Code32, CODE 39, CODE 93, UCC/EAN 128, EAN 13, EAN 8, ISBN, IATA2of5, Industrial2of5, Interleaved 2of5, ITF 14, Opc, Msi, Matrix2of5, Planet, Postnet, Pzn, NumlyNumber, Pharmacode, GS1 DataBar, RoyalMail, Scc14, Sscc18, Telepen, UPC-A, UPC-E, Usps
Aztec, Code16K, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, PDF 417, QRCode