You can access Page Setup dialog by clicking the 'Setup' button in main window.
The Label Setup dialog contains the options that control the configuration of the label stock. There is a Preview window that displays the current page layout and the changes currently being made using the Label Setup options. Options on each tab in the Page Setup dialog are described below.
When you change one setting, the other settings will be changed automatically. For example, if you change the left margin, the label width will be changed. Usually, Please follow these steps to setup a custom label:
1. Choose paper size in the Printer tab -> 2. Go to Page tab, Set the margins -> 3. Set Layout -> 4. Go to Label tab, Adjust the label size and gaps.
- Category Select the manufacturer of the label stock from the drop down list. (Note: Standard edition does not embed templates, it only has one custom category)
- Templates Select the label stock from the list. (Note: Standard edition does not embed label stock templates, it only has one custom label)
- Save Save customize label stock to category custom.
- Delete Delete label stock from custom category.
- Layout This is how many columns and rows your label sheet
- Margins Set the left margin to the size of gap between the left page edge and your first label. Set the top margin to the size of gap between the top page edge and your first label. If necessary, you can also specify a bottom and right margin, although in most cases you will not need to.
- Space VS and HS is the vertical space size and horizontal space size between every label.
- Figure Used to specify the general outline of the label.
- Width & Height This is the size of your label you
can individually edit the width and height fields.
- CR Corner Radius of rectangle label. It is the ratio of the short side of the rectangle label, can be set to 0.0 - 1.0.
- Inside Hole Used to specify that a label will have a hole in the center. it has same options as outside figure.
- Printers The printer on which to print your labels.
- Available Papers Used to specify the size of the paper being used with current printer.
- Orientation "Portrait" or "Landscape" orientation for the page.